Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Psycho City- Population, Me.

All evidence points to one clear and definite adjective to describe the Hammerhead.. Psycho.

Yea that's me. Let me explain to you how I've come to this realization. Or actually, allow me to tell you in a haiku because as I laughed/kicked myself the next morning I realized such insanity should only be put back together in poetic form. Otherwise, I fear, it's just too pathetic for words.


Hump Day with the ladies


Four Loko, Whiskey, and all things crazy


Invited to a rap show.


Cute boy, in my opinion.


Forgot to eat dinner, Did not forget to drink more.


Dancing asses off.


A broken bra (from dancing)


Hitting on cute boy hard.


Boy says "I have a girlfriend"


Akward Turtle


Stubborn Hammerhead stumbles out.


Kind of regretting calling him out.


FML.



So what makes most of this so akward is that boy is an employee at my local grocery store. God Damn it..... I'm seeing a pattern here. An announcement for my friends out there - if you see me approaching any more Trader Joe employees knock me out with a two by four before I open my mouth cus I'm thinking my luck isn't running too strong there. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment