Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MC Gift Rap is on her way back.


Used to know a man who considered his art
to be tearing all the people who had loved him apart.
And looking back on it now I guess I'd call him a boy.
A boy who hated his mother,
and treated women like toys.
But don't really think that I can blame him for that
He's just a product of a broken home and Jack Kerouac.
All philosophy and novels just to find him some reason.
Then he'd chew it up and spit it out with the change of the season.
For example on that morning I woke up on the couch
thinking "where could he be hiding in a single bedroom house?"
Had a pretty good idea went to the room and walked in
And you were kinda hookin up and she was kinda my friend
So if you couldn't tell there's still a bit of lingering angst
cus I was always there for you, and this is how you say "thanks?"

1 comment:

  1. love it.
    def not the situation, that sucks, but i love this "But don't really think that I can blame him for that
    He's just a product of a broken home and Jack Kerouac.
    All philosophy and novels just to find him some reason."

    ReplyDelete