Sunday, February 21, 2010

De Dee De De DEE de Dee. TEQULIA!


Last night was interesting... I'm sure all parties involved would agree. Looking back I think there is only one thing to blame for last night's happenings. TEQUILA! As soon as I got off of dance rehearsal yesterday my presence was requested at Fostey's house in NoPo. I drove straight there and dove right into a nice game of "fuck the dealer" outside on the grass in the warm sunshine. Yes Please!.. After putting on steady buzz we decided it was Teach Timber how to perform a proper cartwheel time (Always a good choice after a couple margaritas). All I can really say about that is wow... she's gonna be feeling that tommorow. Imagine trying to land 20 cartwheels on your your ass. Not fun.......but really quite hilarious.
Got some drunk dialing done last night. Called Justin even though I had spoken with him two hours prior. You know when you start to get drunk and there's one person you really really really really want to talk to even though you have nothing to say? Yea, it was kind of like that. It seemed like he shared my enthusiasm at the time though so I feel like the drunk dialing was justified in some sense or another. And if it wasn't justified then it was definitely Justinified which I think is much better anyways.
Further on into the night I find myself praying to the porcelain goddess. Nothing came of it but I felt much safer there than anywhere else when the room started spinning. You would hope that I would have enough common sense to realize that I should eat something with my margaritas. But no.. I had to jump the gun as usual. Anyways, I don't actually end up yacking but do crawl into the tub for a little R&R. Luckily, KathLeenypoo finds me 10 minutes later and crawls in with me. Ah yes. 2 girls, 1 tub. Perfect. I'm fairly certain that we didn't climb out of the tub for another hour or so. We just sat there as people came into pee, talk, or whatevs. Probably one of the better hours I spent last night.
So the night had it's ups and downs. Some highlights to be pointed out without going into too much detail:

Jam session in the basement with several talented musicians (not including myself in that statement) where I terribly perform my tequilad renditions of 4 Non Blondes, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Someone stop me next time please. Seriously

Lost my sexy boots at least 5 times.

Had a heart to heart with Timber J.

Akward sexual advances.....

Cuddle party in Fostey's bed with me, JENNA!!!, Fosteys and LEEN. So glorious. I want to snuggle them all my life.

That's about it. All other details surrounding last night have either been removed from my memory or are too scandalous for the public.

And now.. a beer in the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment