Thursday, February 18, 2010

We're doing things.


Tommorow is my hip hop crew, Push Jones' first performance of the season. Am I nervous? Within reason, yes. One because I haven't technically performed in over a year and two, because I will be getting off work late and have to drive to Corvallis in Friday evening traffic on I-5 South. I'm sure I'll make it. I mean the show starts atleast 4 hours after I get off of work but you never know, you know?

Other than that I am epicly stoked. I feel that even though we just kind of pulled our heads out of our asses it's going to be wonderful. I love the routine and I love my crew (though it may be a bit early to use the word love). I can't wait for so many things in regards to Push Jones. We have a kick ass website coming out soon (pushjones.com) and more shows to come within the next 2 weeks! Shit.. that reminds me.... I gotta dance in high heeled boots in 2 weeks. Holy freaking cow. (Why Goldie Hammerhead Locks are you dancing in high heeled boots when you are in a hip hop crew?) Well that question is easily answered. Our dearest choreographers are very talented and very different in their styles. One is more traditional old school hip hop funk and the other is sexy burlesque saucy hip hop. It makes for a stunning combination and I think it will be perfect to diversify Push Jones. More to come about us and our adventures! This
PLUS This
= PUSH JONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment