Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lady Gaga was right after all, just dance stupid.



"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance."
~Japanese Proverb

After a long battle with myself, a made a choice of staying in Portland this summer. This was an inredibly difficult decision for me because I left my heart in San Francisco, seriously. I had every intention of returning there for a 3rd summer but by some strange feelings, my heart told me I should stay here. I will sincerely miss some of the best people I have ever met by not returning to La Honda this summer. But hey.. I'm making some new friends in the process. I've been working with a hip hop dance crew here out of Vega Dance Lab named Push Jones for the last few months. At first I figured, "Meh.. dance for a couple months... move back to Cali.. no big D." But now these girls are totally growing on me and I feel like we're just becoming a crew. I am sooo excited to begin performing and I know that we're going to kick some serious ass this next season. For those of you who are not familier with the hip hop style of dance, I suggest you check it out. The video below is of a crew (The Philipine All-Stars) that I find fucking rad. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment