Saturday, February 20, 2010

The year of the Shark


According to the Chinese this is the year of the Tiger. They are wrong. The shark will prevail in 2010. It's imminent. My companions are blood thirsty like never before. I myself am feeling a tinge of hunger. It has been 4 months since my last attack and I cannot deny my nature, I am a predator. It seems Thresher has pulled some brief assaults recently. MAN DOWN!!! And Great White, from what I've gathered has pulled a solid blitzkreig on the small town of Santa Cruz, California. I was awoken last night at 2 a.m. by a voicemail brandishing the melody of "Bad Touch" by the Blood Hound Gang. This is no doubt a beacon to all sharks saying "Blood has been shed on the battle field". Crimeny.

As I sit here in the Saturday morning sun, I am feeling thankful for multiple things in my life. 1. The beautiful lizard on my shoulder, Ms. Crusty Buttons. 2. Push Jones' first performance was a success!!! 3. I will be in the bay area in 19 days. and
4. Not only will I be seeing mister wonderful, but will also be visiting with GREAT WHITE the legend herself. This both frightens and excites me because these two people I cherish will be in the same proximity for the first time ever. Great White Eversole is notorious for the gauntlets she'll run a man through before he is deemed a worthy challenger. In most cases, I've been in the position to play jury to Judge GW in regards to sizing up fellow shark's bait. I am now in the hot seat. God help me. Mister W has definitely peaked the interest of my Lady White, a direct quote "let's see what kind of man has kept Hammerhead so locked down on nights when I'm making out with 2nd grade teachers".
The poor bastard doesn't even know that I've practically purified myself in his honor. This shall be interesting....

“A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one.”
Heraclitus of Ephesus

No comments:

Post a Comment