Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Really nerding myself out right now.


So it's Tuesday, kind of my Friday and I am drowning in the show Californication. I love this show one because he is a novelist, two he is a sex addict, and three he is David Duchovony. My mind meanders back to the day when I used to watch this stud on the X-Files. *sigh* Moulder *sigh*. Aside from this, his new stuff is equally as quality. In fact, this quote from the show (said by Mia) struck me as one of the more beautiful things I have heard on this mundane Tuesday.

"Here we are, she thought, At the edge of the world, the very edge of western civilization, and all of us are so desperate to feel something, anything, that we keep falling into each other and fucking our way towards the end of days."

Amen, Californication. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment